Sunday, April 18, 2010

A "guest" blogger

Hi. I'm Xavier. Since my mommy has not been good about keeping this updated, I decided to take over.
I am now 3.5 months old. I am getting so big and enjoying every minute of it. I love looking at the world and smiling at everyone I see. Come and look at all the great things I have been doing.
In March, my Grandma Melinda, Aunt Kylee and Uncle Gunner came all the way from Kansas to visit. My mommy and daddy took all of us to the beach. It was cold and windy for Florida, but felt wonderful to them. It was the first time at the beach for both me and Aunt Kylee.



With all the wind, I didn't like opening my eyes, but I sure enjoyed the sun and sound of the waves.


Everyone helped to take care of me (this is Grandma Melinda feeding me a bottle). Aunt Kylee and Uncle Gunner even helped change my diapers. What love!


Next, my parents and Grandpa Glenn took me to Texas. I love flying. The feel and sound of the airplane engines put me right to sleep. Here is a picture of Daddy holding me. I'm all curled up and comfy. Nothing could be better!



In Texas we got to see a lot of Mommy's family. This is my Great Great Aunt Ruth. We became fast buddies. She loved talking to me and I loved listening.



This is my Great Grandfather. He is 95 years young, and he still has more hair than me!


Here is four generations of my family (me, Mommy, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa).
I know I am sticking out my tongue, but it was a trick I was very proud of and wanted everyone to see. Mommy didn't tell me till later that it might seem rude. Sorry!


Aunt Laia and Uncle Marco came for a surprise visit when my Grandma Adela turned 60. Mommy told me I couldn't have any of the cake this year, but maybe next year.



Between all the visits, I have been doing other fun things.
I discovered how to make big splashes in the bathtub.



I am learning how to hold my head up during tummy time. It is most fun with Daddy.



But I also like looking at my friend the lion.



The Easter Bunny was very generous this Easter!


So I gave him lots of kisses.



Thanks for reading my "guest column."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Xavier,
I really, really enjoyed your pictures and your story. :) You are so sweet!
I love you very much! Grandma Adela AKA yaya :)