Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mom - 30 years, Baby - 25 weeks

There is no hidding this bump any more! But you know, turning 30 didn't seem like that big of a deal now that I am going to be a Mom. I also don't notice the emerging grey hair now that my mind focuses on not much more than eating and organizing the house.

I have had plenty to do in that respect, although the house is finally getting back together post-floor refinishing. The new finish really makes everything we have look so much nicer. (see previous posts for the before picture)


The nursery is also beginning to come together. My mom is making curtains, so I'll post more pictures once there is more decorating done.

1 comment:

Jeff and Heather said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE PREGNANT!!!! :) ps: the floors look AWESOME!!! does it SMELL like a basketball court in your house?? i would pay good money for that.... :)